PR HRM FAQ's
See your current/continuous heart rate and train using customizable heart rate zones
Track the calories
Save up to 10 runs and 30 laps of run data right on your wrist
5 programmable alarms
An enhanced setting
| ZONE TRAINING
The HRM training zones allow the convenience of pre-setting 3 zones to choose from based on the intensity level of your training plan.
Create 6 custom interval training sessions, and GPS Fly will display your speed, distance, and pace for each interval.
Frequently Asked Questions:
|+| 1. How do I change/set the time on my PR watch?
1. To switch Time Zones or display both at the same time Press and Hold STOP. Each time you press and hold STOP it will scroll from T1 to T2 to T1/T2 combination. When both time zones are displayed, T1 will be the top number and T2 will be the bottom number.
2. When in either T1 or T2, Press and Hold SET for 3 seconds to begin setting Time and Date.
3. Press MODE to scroll through Hour, Minute, Second, Day, Month, Year, 12-24 HR, Power Save, Contrast (Power save will put the watch into a “sleep mode” and can be reactivated with any button. Power save will prolong the life of the battery. Contrast allows you to embolden the font.)
4. Press START/LAP + or STOP – to increase or decrease each number
5. Press SET to exit the setting mode.
|+| 2. How do I turn off the hourly beep on my PR watch?
1. Press MODE to select Time Mode (TIME)
2. To turn Button Chime ON/OFF press START/LAP. The icon will be displayed directly next to the date at the bottom when the Chime is activated.
|+| 3. How do I reset my PR watch?
To reset the watch, press-and-hold the 4 side buttons at the same time for 3 seconds. (Note: performing this action resets all settings and erases all saved data.)