5 customizable interval timers with looping feature
Save up to 30 laps of run data right on your wrist
2 programmable alarms
Lights up the display for
Frequently Asked Questions:
|+| 1. How do I change/set the time on my PR watch?
1. To switch Time Zones or display both at the same time Press and Hold STOP. Each time you press and hold STOP it will scroll from T1 to T2 to T1/T2 combination. When both time zones are displayed, T1 will be the top number and T2 will be the bottom number.
2. When in either T1 or T2, Press and Hold SET for 3 seconds to begin setting Time and Date.
3. Press MODE to scroll through Hour, Minute, Second, Day, Month, Year, 12-24 HR, Power Save, Contrast (Power save will put the watch into a “sleep mode” and can be reactivated with any button. Power save will prolong the life of the battery. Contrast allows you to embolden the font.)
4. Press START/LAP + or STOP – to increase or decrease each number
5. Press SET to exit the setting mode.
|+| 2. How do I turn off the hourly beep on my PR watch?
1. Press MODE to select Time Mode (TIME)
2. To turn Button Chime ON/OFF press START/LAP. The icon will be displayed directly next to the date at the bottom when the Chime is activated.
|+| 3. How do I reset my PR watch?
To reset the watch, press-and-hold the 4 side buttons at the same time for 3 seconds. (Note: performing this action resets all settings and erases all saved data.)