Dash Lg FAQ's
6 customizable interval timers with looping feature
Save up to 10 files with
3 programmable alarms
An enhanced setting of
Frequently Asked Questions:
|+| 1. How do I interpret the battery meter on my Dash watch?
Please refer to our guide to better understand the battery meter.
|+| 2. How do I change/set the time on my Dash?
1. Press S7 from any mode until you reach Time Mode (TIME).
2. Press S5 view T1 or T2.
3. Press and hold S5 for 3 seconds to save T1 to T2 as the default time zone.
4. When in either T1 or T2, press and hold S11 (top left button) for 3 seconds. The second digits will start to blink.
5. Press S1 (top right)to reset the seconds to “00”.
6. Press S7 (bottom left) to save and advance to the next setting. The setting sequence is: Seconds, Minutes, Hour, Date, Month, Year, 24 or 12H format, M-D or D-M format, Contrast, Night Mode.
7. Press S1 to advance the setting forward or increase number, press S5 to advance the setting backward or decrease number.8. Press S11 to exit setting mode.
|+| 3. How do I turn off the hourly beep on my Dash?
- When your watch is TIME mode Press S1(top right button) to turn the hourly chime/keytone ON or OFF. When the chime is ON, the chime icon will be displayed to the left of the time.
|+| 4. How do I turn off the button beep/chime on my Dash?
- When your watch is TIME mode Press S1(top right button) to turn the button beep/chime ON or OFF. When the chime is ON, the chime icon will be displayed to the left of the time.
|+| 5. How do I reset my Soleus Dash?
To reset the watch, press-and-hold the 4 side buttons at the same time for 3 seconds. (Note: performing this action resets all settings and erases all saved data.)