Ultra Sole FAQ's
5 customizable interval timers with looping feature
Save up to 10 files with
3 programmable alarms
Hydration Alarm reminds you when it's time to hydrate
Frequently Asked Questions:
|+| 1. How do I change/set the time on my Ultra Sole?
1. To switch Time Zones or display both at the same time Press and Hold STOP. Each time you press and hold STOP it will scroll from T1 to T2 to T1/T2 combination. T1 or T2 will be displayed above the time. When both time zones are displayed, T1 will be the large number and T2 will be the small number.
2. When in either T1 or T2, Press and Hold SET for 2 seconds to begin setting Time and Date.
3. Press MODE to scroll through Hour, Minute, Second, Month, Day, Year, Weekday, 12-24 HR, Power Save, Contrast (Power save will put the watch into a “sleep mode” and can be reactivated with any button. Power save will prolong the life of the battery. Contrast allows you to embolden the font.)
4. Press START/LAP + or STOP – to increase or decrease each number
5. Press SET to exit the setting mode.
|+| 2. How do I turn off the button beep/chime on my Ultra Sole?
1. Press MODE to select Time Mode (TIME)
2. To turn Button Chime ON/OFF press START/LAP. The icon will be displayed directly next to the date at the bottom when the Chime is activated.
|+| 3. How do I reset my Ultra Sole?
To reset the watch, press-and-hold the 4 side buttons at the same time for 3 seconds. (Note: performing this action resets all settings and erases all saved data.)